Friday, January 06, 2006

Bob the Builder

Some people told me that I would regret not taking all the free time I had and using it to do something. Well you may be right in the future, but for now I havn't regretted anything yet. In fact the skill i've been using most here is one which I have known for a long time, and yet not practiced often. They seem to have discovered that i'm decent at "Handyman" type things. So for the last few days i've been doing those kinda things at an old house. It's mostly been painting and heavy lifting. Believe it or not i'm the strongest outta the three 16 year old guys that live here. And they are both older than me. Go figure.
So here's a rundown of what's been my basic day.
Wake up. Eat Breakfast. Have Devotions. Do JJT. Eat early lunch. Go to the house of the SGA couple that lives in our home. Work for 6-9 hours. Go home. Eat a late dinner. Take a Shower. Check my mail. Go to bed.
It's great, I finally DON'T have time on my hands. But I guess that's kinda the point. Ok Time for bed.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

no time huh?...welcome to the family

Bob is such a nice name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page