Saturday, October 21, 2006

That it might not be forgotten!

They say good things come in three's...or is it bad things? Ah well.
In this case the three good things were a row of birthday's. Mine on the 19th, my brother Justin's yesterday on the 20th, and last Michael Paone's, today on the 21st. We all turned 17, 30, and 17 respectively.
Since this is my blog it's not right to post about my own birthday, and since Justin already has a post for his birthday here it's only fitting that I write this one about good ol' Mikey!

Happy Birthday bro! I hope you had fun at the blast, and have a rockin' birthday party, get yourself a few lapdances, and some of those little umbrella's they stick into drinks. Only one more year. This is your last chance to blame things on childish stupidity, once you turn 18 everything just becomes normal stupidity. Anyway, hope you have a great birthday, love you man!




"Beauty and the Beast"

For some reason this pictures reminds me of alotta the things we got in trouble for as kids.



There's a picture almost identical to this of me and you, only we're both like 8 years old or something, unfortunately my parents have that one, and it's not on my computer or available to me at the moment.

13 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Queen of Clubs said...

happy bday mike... be a good little boy :D

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mike! your a great brother, hope you have a good year.
-Liz.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mike (and I guess Jesse too)Hope ya'll have a rockin time!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

Happy Birthday Mike, Jesse..... and Justin.

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday love!!!! I:m so sorry I didn:t write you personally, but I'll make up for it!!!!!! Muah!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger BarbarianDave said...

Happy birthday Mike! May you always be the best cherry poppin pimp daddy of them all.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

To echo the above...
Happy Birthday you guys!
Love you

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my sweets!!!

I love you all!!!

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me not contacting you for your bday, sorry pal, but I'm not going to make up for it. You can just get over it and accept Mei as your payment.
I honestly did forget.
Happy birthday brother.
Not you Justin I'm holding a grudge against you for stealing my belt. ha.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Eman said...

It was your birthday?

Well, uh...Happy Birthday!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

happy birthday mikey! ILY tons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page