Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Nothing of particular interest

Man what is there to talk about? Finding things to blog about is the hardest thing in the world. Originally I had assumed that having a life would mean i'd have things to write about. But then I realized that being in a home dosn't automatically mean I have a life. No, I'm gonna have to find one. But that could prove to be a challenge.

The people here are really cool. Some are interesting. Some are less. Some are fun to hang with. Some arn't. The ones who can sing, never do. The ones who can't, won't shutup. The things that are worth hearing must be pulled out. The things that arn't never stop coming. It's a nice contrast I guess. Well my time on the comp is up, and i couldn't think of anything to write. Maybe next time something will come. Until then.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

are you saying julia sings a lot?
Haha, kidding! love you jules (she's going to get me for that)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

Ouch, that was unnessicarily harsh! Don't grill me on my spelling for that one rusty. Actually i was talking about a certain orange-haired boy with glasses in this house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page