Monday, March 24, 2008

Not an Update

Well nothing new is going on with me, so if you're looking for juicy details about my life you've come the wrong place.
But I will say that things are doing good, life is fine and dandy. I still don't have a job yet...a little bummed about that, but all good things come to those who wait, so I'm patiently waiting. I've come to the conclusion that there's not too much I can do about what happens in my life, as far as the bigger things anyway, so I've decided to just let the chips fall where they may and enjoy myself in the meantime, so if you've had any questions to ask me about myself, I hope that works as an answer for you.
If you didn't care about it, then why are you reading my blog? HAH! Yep, gotcha there.

In other news, my brother just got an XBOX 360 complete with Halo 3 and borrowed Guitar Hero 2 from a friend.

Beat Halo pretty quickly, it's pretty cool, multiplayer is great as always.

Guitar Hero is proving to be a new addiction, as well as being fun for the whole family. My finger's haven't had such a good workout since I started trying to learn to type at 120 WPM. It also makes me feel just a tiny bit sad that I never learned to play guitar for real, because if the real thing is as fun as this, then well I missed out.

Anyway that's about it for me, if you've got anything you'd like to say leave a comment, if not then this is the part where you stop reading.

9 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sam Fuller said...

yep, you're pretty much missing out on the real thing with guitar...
EH REGARDLESS!!! Go DX10 and halo, doesn't get much better than that.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what Guitar Hero is like on the 360 but we've played it on the Wii and it's a lot of fun. You know they even have a whole band set up and you can have virtual playoffs. Although David did have a point...if you can get friends together to practice for a virtual band you might as well get them together and form a real live band.

Anyhoo...you aren't too old to learn guitar.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a weird question to ask...but are you out of the family now? I am that is why I was asking :D

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

*coughsystemitecough*

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

hahha, are you saying you wouldn't ask if you weren't Karen?? lol. Ya I am.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I would....just thought I would let you know that also :D....so that we could be like two peas in a pod.
Hey are you going to John and Myas Wedding?
Maybe I will see you there.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Nat said...

I've never listened to so much Weezer since playing "My Name is Jonas" on Guitar Hero III.

Thank you.

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never found what was the deal with Guitar Hero. Played it a couple times, thought it was a silly childs game. It's just like 'dance dance Revolution' just with fingers instead of feet....weird...
Anyways glad you like it....ha.

And Karen why are YOU going to John and Myas wedding??

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said...

heres to the blogging nation...

i salute you time wasters, keep on reading about that billy bob guy that you never met, and dont forget to add him to your "best friends" list, he might get insulted if you don't, and when you adress him, you had better use his "blog" name alius Brad Hunk Pitt aka Neorpheus-Holy-Trinity aka I'm single. i encourage you to spend that extra hour online and neglect the extra word time, skip out on spending time with your Family. Blogging is what really counts in life, its a way of opening up and telling all those freaks out there,"hay, my grandpa-in-law, just had his birthday give him a big internet hug."
oh and dont we all love those compromise pictures that look like innocent teens fooling around and having fun, but then, oh my, you get wise and say "im proud to be in the Family". dosent that give the Family such a good name.
"Oh yeah i no all about the Family theyre always posting pictures of girls in bikinis,and what they call "teen game night", Hot shit, haha."

Lets just say this. i wouldn't put it far from God to send a wave of consequence in the form of Bad Publicity. (i am not even in the Family and never have been, evrything i know about you i learned from the internet)

Yours Truly
chiniki_snipsnip@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page