Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm still alive

Hey everybody! I bet you thought i was gone didn't you? Bet you thought i'd left the blog world. Well you were wrong. And you know why you were wrong? Cuz your dumb. Anyway, sorry this has to be such a short insult, but i've gotta load up vegtables, curse my luck and timing. But don't stop checking my blog. I shoudl have a new post in like two weeks. Keep the faith. Keep checking your favorite blog for all the latest information on me or just something funny to keep you going another day. Many a life has been saved by this blog, don't ever forget that.

8 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you think Jesse. You're blog is boring. And IF I wasn't such a GOOD friend I would abandon you. But since I AM, I check daily anyways. Heh, I love you!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Class Clown said...

heh I think that you probally lost alot of your crowd to my blog, I have people reading it that I don't even know exsisted. But uhh yeah to whatever you question was, I wasint really listening, I was thinking to hard about peanut butter or somthing like that, I dont know, I wasint really listening.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

(I love this guy who calls everyone "Child". Sounds like God or something)

Your blog saved my life! I lost 170 pounds in just 2 weeks. *Pokes now skinny head out of ridiculously huge pants* Thanks Blog God!

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll never check this blog again!!! (wich is a lie)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

hey jerks, i can't belive the horrible things your saying about my blog, and how come only 5 ppl have commented. Where are my massive throngs of worshippers. I order you to post heathens!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like it's working....blog god...muahhahaha..

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

I got you to post didn't I dumb-bunny?

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

whats with the "dumb-bunny"? doesnt quite suit you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page