Monday, January 16, 2006

Friday the 13th

Wow I can't believe it! I missed friday the 13th. I can't remember the last time I did that. I'm sure you all have your horror stories of what happened to you last friday, but fortunatly for me I don't have one.
Well, i've sure found out alot of things since I've been here. It seems the newest job I've been selected for is "babysitter". Believe it or not. I know for most of you watching a 2 month old baby for a 3-day weekend is something you could do with your eyes closed. But for me (who hasn't been around a baby, much less taken care of one, for about 12 years) accomplishing the task was much more gratifying. Although...changing a diaper for the first time is an experience I could've done without. I suppose I should get used to it. But i've notched up an extra decade to the "Age I want to have children" bar. Well, apart from sitting in a car for 8 hours a day, trying to calm a baby that couldn't smell more like sour milk if he was bathed in a vat of it, my weekend (and indeed my friday the 13th) was quite uneventful. I'm just glad today is monday, my freeday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page