Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Family

This deserves it's own post. I should thank ben for posting it, since I left it on the other comp.


My Family

Hello everybody, my name's Jesse Joe,
i'm writing this poem, so you all will know,
about my whole family, i'll name every one,
From Justin, to amy, until I am done.

Let's start with the oldest, Justin, his name,
born into a family of enourmous fame.
His dad a muscian, his mother a teacher,
learning the scriptures, just like a preacher.

Clare is the second, Paone you must know,
she travelled to russia, and only found snow.
Over-protective, and cautious perhaps,
too many a person, will fall into her traps.

The third one is David, a Paone again,
a hard working guy, and good with a pen.
Constantly arguing, a synic at heart,
but never too busy, to do his part.

Jamie is next, but last he should be,
fourth, oldest it's true, but youngest to me.
A nerd he is truly, very deep down,
But to me he will always just be a clown.

And fifth is Jason, but for how long i'm not sure,
He's accident prone, and there's no cure.
How long he will last, god only can say,
and when that day comes, his insurance will pay.

And then there is Rosie, a Bruni at last,
obsessed with a guy, with a sinister past.
A mother she'll be in 8 months or less,
a boy or a girl,just try and guess.

And what about Me, how much can I say?
a talent for writing, these poems all day.
Limmericks and sonnets, come take your pick,
i'll write you a poem, and i'll write it quick.

Then comes Benjamin, the second to last,
built like a monkey, he climbs up tree's fast.
And what's his middle name, you'll never guess,
if I tried to spell it, i'd just make a mess.

And at last we come, to Amy the Rose,
Incredibly timid, she's too shy to pose.
I'm sure she does something, but a secret it's kept,
the talent's she has, under the rug they are swept.

I hope you enjoyed this poem I wrote,
because if you don't, some weapons i'll tote.
Can you believe it, this poem is done,
now back to the subject, of getting my gun.

THE END

22 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn all you talented people. LOL. Good stuff, good stuff.

So, in essence you're saying that I'm a conniving little *****. ;)

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I must say, pretty good. Although I wouldn't say I'm "sinister". Well, good job on the poem. Or whatever you want to call it. Oh and Ben....send me the "other" one. I gotta see what it says...muahahahahaha (Your part of my family now, so that pretty much makes us brothers, you can send it to me..)

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well its not really up to me ricky sence i didnt write it. Besides i was told to delete it.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

That's right. The other ones not a poem. It's little profiles for ppl who attended wordstock. But I only got up to the jr teen girls. Your not in it anyway.

As for the poem, ricky's past is not sinister, but I did write this off the top of my head in about 15 minutes. And as for you clare...your not conniving...just over protective. ;)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

but ben, you can go ahead and send it to ricky. Just remind him not to show it to anyone else but rosie. It's...uh...evil.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only part of it is evil most are just funny,though a few are kinda insulting.
and ben don't delete it i want it.

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind i take that back :p, i just read it almost all of it's evil.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh joy! I get to read "EVIL" things...muahahahahahahaha

(ben, send it to razor_sk8er00@yahoo.com)

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Jesse. That "other" one, is just plain SICK man. haha. It's really weird. I think it's YOU who needs the help. ha. I almost didn't finish reading it all. (I think you should delete it, and say your sorry to God for all the naughty/sick/twisted things said in it..heh.)

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I read it to rosie. And she had a really good laugh. She did say that some of it was "mean", but that you should finish it..heh. (You stoped right before the best one....go look in your WS book) ha

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

HA! that's funny, rosie got a bigger kick outta it than you. And yes i told you it was evil. But really only a few were truly mean. I'd finish it, but I can't around here. Besides being short on time, there's also a distinct lack of privacy which is required to write evil and foolish profiles. There's also not creative inspiriation from ppl like ben.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

broken record...

You can't send it to sara cause she's in it ;) heheheh

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it was a little funnier the second time I read it. Reading it with someone else makes it funnier I guess...heh. Oh by the way, get rid of the "word varification" that you have. I don't want to have to do that everytime I write a comment. tks

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Blog God said...

yeah sara you have no reason to be surprised after that tear-jerker I sent you.

Rosie is right, sara you can't see it cuz your in it. I think it's mean too, i don't remember. I wouldn't wanna stumble you.

Ricky, the word verification prevents spammers. It's not that hard to write a few random letters.

To myself, Awsome 16 comments! Praise de lawd!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger BarbarianDave said...

Great writting. It's me to T. Hope to see more.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm maybe i could start writing stuff like that just to keep up the name, although i cant see myself as a poet..... or a rodeo clown its COMPLETELY POINTLESS all they do is get the bull mad some of them probally even end up dead and.... oh yeah poetry. I'd probally just write a bunch of pointless incoherent nonsence only decernable by somone who spent the better part of the 21'st century living with me.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger BarbarianDave said...

That would sum up a lot of the poetry out there.

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well fine Blog god, if you must have the word varification for "good" reason's then i'll comply.

P.S Here's your 20th comment!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I..really...liked...it...jesse..try...writing..of..all..16..that..should..be..good.


my...spacebar...is...broken

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Blog God said...

I was actually going to, believe it or not, but when I realized the sheer number I decided to cut it down. I'll see if I can think up some more lines for you guys and maybe fuse them into this poem, or else just write a new one.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

I was actually thinking of makeing somthing like that, like a short 1 liner for everyone in our family (including ppl who married in) thanking them for some stupid thing they did for me. Somthing to make ppl laugh, and for everyone (that is at all related to us) with the name paone or bruni.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

ooh snickering and snorting. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page