Thursday, July 20, 2006

The beginning of the end?

Well, for once i'm not posting for kicks and giggles, or in an attempt to figure out how to get more of them. The topic is one that 90% of my readers will yawn at, and probably one or two will ooh and awe at, but I ask you to have an open mind as I explain my position.

The topic is the growing conflict in the middle east. I know some of you guys don't believe in the "Endtime" but for those of you who do...this is some scary s*#t man! This could very well set into motion a chain of events that will bring the Anti-christ regime into power. Think about it? Those of you who read the GN's have read about this big thing that's supposed to be happening in the states in august. Do you suppose it could have something to do with this conflict?
For those of you who don't know (and that's probably just ben) for the last week israel has been attacking and bombing all over lebbanon (however you spell that), hundreds of american citizens are being evacuated out of the country, and both sides say they will not cease the fighting until the other does.
Anyone who knows the stability in the middle east right now can see how this could escalate into a war that will cover the entire region, if Iran joins in we could be looking at some serious trouble. They are already on shaky grounds with the states cuz they won't give up their nuclear program. I don't know too many details, but I know that things could start to get serious. What do you think?

7 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger BarbarianDave said...

I think this has been going on since the dawn of history. Although I see it as a sad event, I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. As far as the end time sarting.... I think that you'll find that evey minor conflict in the Middle East has resulted in The Family proclaiming the posibility of a " begining of the end". I can't entirely rule out this option, but I'm not holdiong my breath.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

yes, but this time it's not the family proclaiming doom and woe. In fact the family hasn't officially said anything about it yet, it's the media that's doing most of the predictions of what could come. This isn't just a minor middle east conflict, it's becoming a big thing very fast, and considering the un-stability in the region at this point, it could very quickly escalate to something on a much grander scale than Iraq. This isn't me or the family saying this, this is CNN.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have officially polluted you.

Can we party?

Wait...I'm leaving today, so we can't. Why didn't I see this sooner?

"Prepare, for the Ice Age is at Hand."
We are all going to die. Eventually.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Class Clown said...

Personally I think we got at least 7 years till jesus comes back, but thats just me.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

lol, yes, for sure. Question is, when will those 7 years kick off?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

i think it will happen in the year 2066, june 6t at 6:66 ad 66 seconds, I dont think anyone would think he would take power at such an obvious time.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

hell if it's that long away, i'm gonna dig my heels in and start setting up some long term investments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page