Sunday, January 29, 2006

Observances

The work I do dosn't require alot of brainpower, most of it is tedious. So what do I do? I think. These are a few things I observed today.

There are more redheads in the family than I knew. And 90% of them live in my home.

Babies cry...Alot.

Babies crap...alot.

Fat people can run surprisingly fast when they have to.

Childcare is for women.

Pregnancy is becoming an epidemic.

Beans make you fart.

Mondosity is not a word.

Mondosity can be a good description for a good number of things.

Words without meanings can describe anything you want them too.

Mondosity has a meaning.

A true friend is hard to come by.

A true friend better not be hard when you cum nearby.

Any idiot can argue, but only a rare few can make a good point.

Blogging is difficult at 2 a.m.

Waking up is difficult at 8 a.m. when you went to bed at 2 a.m.

Devotions is not for sleeping.

Neither is toilet-time.

The more noise a keyboard makes the faster your typing seems.

The more noise a 16 year old roomate makes in their sleep the stupider they seem.

Sleeptalking can be an enjoyment...to observe.

Redheads from Taiwan should be avoided at all costs.

Redheads from Taiwan should be filmed as they sleeptalk.

Redheads from Taiwan should learn to stop sleeptalking before they are filmed doing it.

Inspiration is directly related to the amount of sleep one gets each night.

8 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A true friend better not be hard when you cum nearby."

Now that's my kind of humor! LMAO.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor "Redhead from taiwan"..hahaha. I agree with you though, and I don't even live with you..heh.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

Ooook, Thats just plain nasty. When i said to blog about what you were thinking i didn't mean EVERY thing.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Blog God said...

heh heh. Well it WAS 2 a.m.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! That was halarious

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger My little life said...

AHA.. Such non sense... I LOVE IT!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Ahahahhaha! I love this post!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Sounds to me like an old bitter hag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page