Thursday, July 27, 2006

Proffesional Eating

I stuck a plum in my mouth today. I ate it in one bite. Sound like a big feat? Not really. When I was 3 I won the award at our church for biggest smile. A little while later I tested my biting ability and realized I had somewhat of a large mouth. Over the next few years I practiced stuffing large quantities of food in my mouth at one time. It gradually went from half a hamburger, to a whole hamburger. Then a whole whopper, then somewhere in the vicinity of 100 french fries, a handful of saltine snack crackers (10 I belive it was).
Now most of you probably think this is no big deal and quite easy. The thing that makes it tricky is not only stuffing the large quantity of food in your mouth, but actually downing it. That's chewing and swallowing it without use of your hands, utensils or anything but your mouth. Simply keeping the food in your mouth is a challenge, today I tested my abilities with two mouthwatering plums. I was in the middle of chewing them up, slowly but surely, I was doing it, unfortunatly I had an audience who was half grossed out, and half cheering me on, but mostly laughing. Sadly theirl laughter got to me, and on about my fourth laugh a Jetstream of half-chewed plum shot out of my mouth, very similar to a stream of vomit.
My half-cheering, half grossed audience, quickly became a fully grossed audience, and as with most gross things laughed all the more, uncontrolably also.

One could say I failed in my attempt to eat 2 plums at once. I don't consider it a failure, merely an opportunity to try again. Hopefully I will have a clip in a few days of me and Kevin attempting this once more, this time in a contest to see who will do it fastest. And this time....no laughing.

19 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahah...you wierdo.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

Ughh that discusting, by the way I dont think you were 3 when you won that contest because I remember it perfectly and I dont think I was 1, Also I think I remember Amy being there.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

your right, I must have been 5.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are dorks.

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DORKS!!!!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

Mei, i didn't know you read my blog? Hey write me sometime and i'll tell you all about it.

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

disgusting dorks.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse, how can you eat a plum that has a big seed in it similar to a peach, and not chock? Does anyone in your home know the Heimlick(don't know how to spell it) manouver? Surely you could find something else to do with your mouth. Ha. Anyway I think it's funny. Keep having fun. See you soon.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

haha, well, plum seeds arn't so big as peaches. There's a trick to spitting them out while still chewing the rest.
And believe it or not Kevin does know the Heimlich. He had to take lifeguard training so they teach you that. So i'm covered. :D

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right Kevin knows it ...I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have so much faith in your brother Dulcy. It's sweet. Really it is.

P.S. I wouldn't risk it either.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're icky. both of you.
i love youto distraction.

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that be comment number 2 for you Kevin?

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katooie let's review our grammer rules shall we.....ahem..."When do we capitalize? At the BEGINING of a sentance as well as proper nouns. When do we use space? In between EACH word, amen?!!!! Let's not forget all those valuble lessons we learned in school.
PTL!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

hahah, dulci you just insulted some poor anonymous user. It wasn't Kevin, hahahha! Now I wanna find out who you just insulted though. Who are you anonymous? You can use the option "other" when you post and leave your name.

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear ..I actaully feel bad ...please don't hate me sweet anoymous, I'm really a sexual, nice person and I'm sure you are too. Lets be freinds or better yet.....LETS MAKE LOVE!!!!!!!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

Lol, Dulcea you're such a goof. I love it when people try to correct other people's grammar or spelling and spell things wrong themselves. Hehe.
Jesse does have a big mouth. It runs in the family. Mine is big in the smartass sense. But then so is his. Liliana's is big in the "I'm-going-to-consume-your-whole-boob" sense. Which is saying a lot cause mine aren't exactly small.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, have you ever thought of deep throating a ...nevermind. And umm pal, don't flirt with my Girlfriend Mei!!
Or I'll have to let you have it.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Queen of Clubs said...

gross.. u guys are all weird lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page