Saturday, August 05, 2006

Trivia games for $300

I just found a fun way to make my blog a bit more enjoyable. See that link on the top of my list all the way over there to the right? Click on that and you'll be directed to my daily trivia tournament. There's new quizzes every day, and each player's score is listed, with the highest score showing at the very top of the list. So here's your chance for everyone to prove your smarter than me! :D

Anyhow if you wanna play a little trivia just click on the link and click the "Play Now" button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Oh one last thing, you'll have to create an account on the host website to play. It only takes a few seconds, and it wont' give you a virus or anything like that. k, Enjoy.

5 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Class Clown said...

ROCK ON!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Class Clown said...

Hey that thing is stupid and hard, and it wouldnt let me be "Class clown" or any other thing i tryed to put in, I had to go with my old thing "Hobbit_bobben"

P.S. Amy is going to cheat she saw me do it :D

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Amy said...

sweet I did better than Ben, and it was a differnt quiz so i didn't cheat.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Blog God said...

yeah, those different quizzes can really help you out can't they. You got one more question right than me today, congratulations Amy.
And Ben, of course they are stupid and pointless questions, that's why they call it "TRIVIA".

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger BarbarianDave said...

I kicked all your asses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page