Saturday, August 26, 2006

That's just Sick!

This is kinda a follow-up to my last post. It could maybe be considered, "the consequences of very little sleep". Apparently I ate something bad and (seeing as how my immune system was at an all time low due to averaging 5 hours of sleep a night for about a week) my body couldn't handle it.
Without going into too many gross details, I lost 7 pounds (not cool! hopefully I can gain that back) I slept for a good 36 hours, I've never felt weaker in my entire life. AHHHH! I need a break!
Haha, of course realisticly I just had much more of a break than I should have. 36 hours of sleep...I shouldn't have taken that much.
Right now a weekend at my parents trailer would sound REALLY REALLY nice. Relaxing sleep, TV, Video Games, Food, most importantly...no kids. WOW!
Ok well enough of that, enjoy your lives folks.

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it's amazing what a weekend at your parents trailer can do to cure your ills. Damn that loosing 7 lbs, I know you worked hard on that.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Living My Fairytale said...

tell Jer we're watching him....

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Blog God said...

oh it's not Jer's fault, he's doing all he can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page