Sunday, August 27, 2006

Keeping myself in Check

I realized that my last 3 posts were pretty negative. So this is your chance to see something you wont' see often. Me apologizing.
See, i'm not really even apologizing, i'm just checking myself.
I am thankful i'm in the family.
I just became officially FD a few days ago.
I do like the place i'm moving to.
I am VERY GLAD for the extra help that will be available at this new place.
I'm looking forward to the opportunity to grow and change at this new place.
I'm thankful for such an awsome wedding I just got to participate in.
I'm very thankful I got to spend so much time with my best friends.
I'm very thankful I got to see and spend some time with my family.
I'm thankful I get along with those I live with.
I'm thankful those I live with understand and work well with teens.
I'm thankful those I live with have a good sense of balance between work and play under normal circumstances.
I'm thankful those I live with can handle the stress better than I can and they don't all have blogs to complain about it on.
I'm thankful people are praying for me.

So, for those of you who may have noticed that I've been complaining a bit, I'd like to apologize, your right, I'm sorry, I should praise no matter whats happening. It's something I need to learn to do more, and I do have alot to learn. So I just hope you guys realize that despite what I say I am actually thankful for a great many things, and I am very thankful for my home members, without whom I definetly wouldn't have lasted this long.

5 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Queen of Clubs said...

wow GBY!!! Such a appreciative boy.. Lord help me be more like this thankful guy ;) luv ya!! i am serious just in case it didn't sound like it

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Class Clown said...

wow... this post sounds nothing like you, but in a good way mind you.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Sonia Lee said...

Wow, nice to hear something like this on a blog. Any blog.
The negative is always much more prevalent than the good, in that we always speak of it more. I wonder why, perhaps because misery loves company.

BTW, congrats on turning Fd. I just did too a couple of weeks ago, and it is divine.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! SYSTEMITE.NET IS BACK!!!!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Blog God said...

don't spam on my blog you nazi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page